Orgasms but too tight! (back pain) Help!

If you crave MORE juiciness in your sex-life, DEEPER intimacy, a STRONG partnership, and MAXIMUM pleasure for you and her, you are taking the first step by educating yourself and learning the techniques and insights into what makes her let loose and experience her full female sexual potential.

Moderator: Tallulah

Orgasms but too tight! (back pain) Help!

Postby [email protected] » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Everytime I do the gspot massage and oral together and she has a large deep forceful orgasm she has intense back pain and can continue to sex w/ some discomfort but does not want anymore fingering/direct gspot stimulation even after a short break. How can I teach her to cum w/o having a "back" orgasm or tightening her back so much. In David Shade's material he talks about continuous gspot and deep spot orgasms. Even when I give her clitoral orgasms from fingering she has one or 2 and really tightens and arches her back when she cums and it starts hurting. Interestingly I can give her multiples sometimes during missionary or her on top w/ dirty talk and she can have multiples w/o having to stop from having the severe back pain.

We have a good sex life but I feel like we've been stalled out from going deeper b/c of the back issues. She has no back pain outside of the bedroom to speak of!!
[email protected]

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to Female Liquid Orgasm