She's Puzzled Why I Would Suggest G-Spot Orgasms

If you crave MORE juiciness in your sex-life, DEEPER intimacy, a STRONG partnership, and MAXIMUM pleasure for you and her, you are taking the first step by educating yourself and learning the techniques and insights into what makes her let loose and experience her full female sexual potential.

Moderator: Tallulah

She's Puzzled Why I Would Suggest G-Spot Orgasms

Postby SloaneFox » Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:17 am

I've enjoyed your listening to your interviews and have thought about ordering your product, yet haven't because my wife is not open to the idea. I'm meeting resistance from her at the concept of g-spot orgasms and squirting. My
beautiful, amazing goddess says she's happy with clitoral orgasms, and likes our sex life the way that it is.

She is puzzled by why I would suggest we explore g-spot orgasms.

When I say, "for the fun and adventure", she gets perplexed and worried that I'm not satisfied with what we have together. It seems there is something deeper here that I don't understand. She says she's heard that not every woman can have g-spot orgasms, and she's satisfied with what we have.

I feel there's more here to explore, perhaps a deep emotional and spiritual release to offer her. Can you help? I'd love to explore this wild and wonderful journey of pleasure and awakening with her.

To give you a little background:

Our sex has fallen into a bit of a routine, and become less and less frequent, much to my chagrin. I take full responsibility for this, as I've not learned what gets her juices flowing to do new things. And when I've talked about
how much she turns me on, how I want her, it seems to make her feel inadequate that she doesn't want to have sex as much as I do.

Our lovemaking starts with warming her up by licking her to orgasm (or near orgasm if she wants to put it off). We then enjoy intercourse, sometimes mixed up with more oral. Our passion is intense, full of moans of pleasure, and
sometimes with deep and wild animal abandon. Intercourse lasts for perhaps 20 minutes before her labia near her perineum gets sore and she wants me to finish up. For me, I'm just getting going most times, so I feel bad on multiple levels, for her and me. I'm quite large, and she's tight, so initial penetration is slow and intense, which she loves.

When I've played with her g-spot in the past, she tells me to stop. If I lube my finger up, and slowly slip it in her during oral lovemaking, she asks me to take it out. She used to let me give her the come hither fingering, but has asked me not to for some time.

I don't know if you have any ideas, but I would love to hear them.
SloaneFox

There is 1 reply to this post. Only members can view replies.

Please login / subscribe to this forum to view the replies

Return to Female Liquid Orgasm